Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Do it yourself, sustainable furniture.



One of the biggest changes I saw the past few years is the growth in sustainability. This sounds boring, but it doesn't have to be. With just some old scrap wood you can build beautiful tables or little closets. This way you can put an original and homemade touch to your interior. Plus! It's so cheap, most of the time you can get the fruit crates or scrap wood for free somewhere in your neighborhood


I think lots a people just do this because it looks pretty. But there are allot of individuals out there who actually do this because they care about our future, the planet and a healthy environment. It's a simple way to contribute to a better environment. You use something that already exists instead of buying something new which you probably will not even like in 5 or 10 years anymore. One the other hand there also people who don't have a lot to spend (like me), this could be an effect of the ongoing crisis or just because you are a poor little student. For them it's almost a must to look for cheap solutions if they want to change their homes. 

Since a few months i'm living in a new city and i really want to change my little a room a bit. I don't have a lot of money so this would be the perfect solution for me.I have no idea where I can get these little baskets, but I will found out in no time. For now I just have to do it with these inspirational pictures.



















2 comments:

  1. Leuke blog heb je! Ik volg je nu, volg je me terug?
    Liefs,
    Shannon
    www.thetravelrecipe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. if You want online dating site then fill free join here my site. I'm so happy if your are joining my site
    https://bestdatings4adults.com/?u=vmcweky&o=d4cp8bd&t=best

    ReplyDelete